READ THIS FIRST
If it is about your picture, video or anything else that appears on our site and is owned by you, send an email to this address: lynxtralimited (at) gmail.com and we will remove it from our website immediately. All you have to do is send us an email us with the link (on our site) of the image in question, and we will remove it.
We ensure that we publish original content and obtain the right to the use of copyrighted materials, therefore, it is our intention not to infringe on any copyrighted material, however, in the event that this happens unintentionally, there is no need to get complicated, just simply email us and we will remove it from our website without any hassle.
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is our policy (the “Website”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Website computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
Designated Agent The Website’s Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Email: lynxtralimited (at) gmail.com Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Website will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim: 1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the Website system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Website receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Website will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Under appropriate circumstances, Website may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is this Website’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.