What does bacteria in your gut have to do with your skin? Musicalhouses finds out in her review of Lancome’s Advanced Génifique Youth Activator!
Phyrra brings you the best in cruelty-free beauty brands! She includes her favorite products and international shipping information.
Love Rihanna? FabDiva20 is loving RiRi Woo. Check out her MAC RiRi Woo lipstick review and swatches!
Ombre hair: in or out? Sophie from Melovemakeup says in! Here is her how-to and review on Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL.
What’s green and green and… green all over? The Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year collection, of course! Check out theNotice’s review of this year’s Emerald collection, with swatches of some seriously gorgeous greens.
If you’re stuck on a new spring/summer fragrance for yourself or your beau, Kim suggests Le Labo Santal 33. Check her post to see why.
Project Best Face Primer – Bun Bun Makeup Tips investigates how the Monistat Chafing Relief Gel face primer performs after one year.
Cindy over at Prime Beauty shows you how to stay to cool and look fab at those pool/beach parties this summer with the new Make Up For Ever Summer 2013 Collection!
Looking for eyeliner inspiration? Gouldylox picks out some must have liners for summer.
Krasey Beauty competed again, and in her latest post she shares her beauty prep!
Beauty Reflections has fallen in love with another bronzer! This time it’s the Clarins Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact. Are you a bronzer fiend too?
Jenn from Spiced Beauty shows off RiRi Woo, the perfect matte red lipstick for every skin tone.
Ready for heat and humidity? Need waterproof makeup? Beauty Info Zone has some favorites from Tarte, MUFE and Anastasia to help you manage the heat.
Lisamarie from Beauty Crazed checks out the latest and greatest from Clinique – A Different Nail Enamel For Sensitive Skins. Have a look at her swatches and think twice the next time you go to rub your eyes with freshly manicured nails!
Jenny creates a purply smoky eye with a caramel crease featuring Urban Decay’s Naked Palette and MAC over at My Funny Valentine.
More Articles of Interest:
- Shu Uemura Tint In Gelato Lip and Cheek Colors Review with SwatchesAs a blush fiend, I LOVE when there’s something new in a blush. I LIVE for it. The new “now” thing seems to be that you can use your blush on your lips. Personally, I’m a blush-purist. I want my blush to be blush, my lipsticks to be lipsticks ya’know? But old-fashioned me needs to ...
- Best Sephora Mascara: The 3 Most Recommended For Fuller LashesIf I have to think about it, the one makeup product I test out the most has to be mascara. I think I’ve seen just about everything they could possibly think of when re-inventing it. But it still kind of amazes me every single time they think of a way to change mascara up. Today, we ...
- Joico Color Endure Violet Shampoo and Conditioner – Keep Your Hair ColorI’m ALL about trying to keep the crazy colors in my hair from fading right now. So anything that promises to keep color fresh is fair game and I’m willing to try. I’ve actually had the Joico Color Endure Violet shampoo and conditioner sitting in my “To Try/Test” cabinet for ages, sitting there unused, untested and ...
- The Best Sephora Brush Sets for Facial Makeup, Foundation & HairSephora brushes are without a doubt one of the best on the market. They are an eye-catching mix of amazing designs complemented by a high-quality craftsmanship that is hard to miss. Whether made out of synthetic or natural bristles, you will find all types of brushes on a Sephora set including the highlight fan brush, ...
- 12 Low Maintenance Short Pixie Cuts Trending This Year
- 15 Brilliant Ideas for Dyeing Burgundy Red, Brown or Purple Hair Color